[KPhotoAlbum] Problem running in Fedora 28

Constantin Orăsan c.orasan at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:57:55 BST 2018

Hello,

An update on this: I run KPA5.3 on a machine with ubuntu and I imported all
the new photos. After that I synchronised all the files (including the
index.xml) on my fedora machine and KPA5.3 works without a problem. I will
start tagging photos to see whether there are any issues. Hopefully not. I
am still willing to help find the cause of the crash.

Regards,

Constantin