[KPhotoAlbum] Load-performance branch

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sun Jun 10 22:28:49 BST 2018

Hi Robert,

I've (finally) started reviewing the load-performance-stable branch.

I'm still at the beginning, but no serious problems so far ;-)
I'm wondering why you start so many transactions in ExifDB, but I haven't touched that part
for a while, so quite possibly I just need to brush up on my QSqlQuery knowledge a bit...

Thanks for all the work!

  Johannes