[KPhotoAlbum] Load-performance branch

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:17:08 BST 2018

Dear Robert,

I have been testing your brach.
First launch is indeed much faster (my computer is not very fast anyway).
Displaying of thumbnails takes longer (more than 10 seconds per image) . I
copy here the output in the console:

libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Reading metadata  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Reading RAW data  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Reading RAW data  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: Disabling LibRaw highlights adjustments
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Scaling colors  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Scaling colors  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Pre-interpolating  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Pre-interpolating  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  0  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  1  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  2  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Converting to RGB  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Converting to RGB  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw: data info: width= 5496  height= 3670  rgbmax= 255
libkdcraw: "/datos/Fotos/2018-06-01_Tesis Maria Cristina
Momblona/2018-06-01_012.CR2"
libkdcraw:
-- RAW DECODING SETTINGS --------------------------------
-- autoBrightness:          true
-- sixteenBitsImage:        false
-- brightness:              1
-- RAWQuality:              0
-- inputColorSpace:         0
-- outputColorSpace:        1
-- RGBInterpolate4Colors:   false
-- DontStretchPixels:       false
-- unclipColors:            0
-- whiteBalance:            1
-- customWhiteBalance:      6500
-- customWhiteBalanceGreen: 1
-- halfSizeColorImage:      false
-- enableBlackPoint:        false
-- blackPoint:              0
-- enableWhitePoint:        false
-- whitePoint:              0
-- NoiseReductionType:      0
-- NoiseReductionThreshold: 0
-- enableCACorrection:      false
-- caMultiplier:            0, 0
-- medianFilterPasses:      0
-- inputProfile:            ""
-- outputProfile:           ""
-- deadPixelMap:            ""
-- whiteBalanceArea:        QRect(0,0 0x0)
-- dcbIterations:           -1
-- dcbEnhanceFl:            false
-- eeciRefine:              false
-- esMedPasses:             0
-- NRChrominanceThreshold:  0
-- expoCorrection:          false
-- expoCorrectionShift:     1
-- expoCorrectionHighlight: 0

[...]
Momblona/2018-06-01_019.CR2"
[...]

Aborting aboutToFinish handling.
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Reading RAW data  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: Disabling LibRaw highlights adjustments
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Scaling colors  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Scaling colors  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Pre-interpolating  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Pre-interpolating  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  0  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  1  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Interpolating  pass  2  of  3
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Converting to RGB  pass  0  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw progress:  Converting to RGB  pass  1  of  2
libkdcraw: LibRaw: data info: width= 5496  height= 3670  rgbmax= 255

Hope this helps.
Or could be just something wrong with my setup and not with your code, of
course !!