[KPhotoAlbum] wrong GPS position

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 07:47:31 BST 2018

Hi all,

until now, I couldn't reproduce this. It also sounds odd that some
positions seem to be off by a few kilometers ... we don't calculate
anything, but only feed the map widget with the very GPS coordinates given
by the images (and stored in the EXIF DB since Johannes implemented this).

I'll further try to reproduce it ...

Tobias