[KPhotoAlbum] load-performance and startup-performance

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Thu Jul 12 20:56:23 BST 2018

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018, 21:07:44 CEST schrieb samuel-kay at 401kay.fr:
> I wasn't aware that my patch was accepted (and maybe it isn't)...
> I was planning to rework the patches (not the code for now) but some other
> projects take all my time 😞

There are still some issues with the patches (and of course having small
patches that add up to an easy to follow "story" would make things easier for
me/the reviewer), but I plan on incorporating the changes eventually.

I can totally relate to your woes regarding the available time ;-)

Cheers,
  Johannes