[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum - mailing list and export suggestion with code

Samuel Kay samuel-kay at 401kay.fr
Thu Jan 18 20:43:59 GMT 2018

Hi,

I have finally update my main systems and have compile KPhotoAlbum.
I also have a look at the code of the HTMLExport function.

I will probably need some help with the C code. But now, I try to figure
out how cmake works.
I add a folder in themes to put my web files (not my script). Do I need
to manually edit the Cmakelists.txt file in "themes" and add one in my
folder ?

Samuel