[KPhotoAlbum] new point: inserting new "class" in the tag-hierarchy - Re: KPA 5.1 issue list

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 18:27:22 GMT 2017

Hi Martin!

I'm not completely sure if I understand what you did and what the problem is.
You have someone called "Henry", renamed this tag to "Henry X", created a new
tag named "Henry", defined as a tag group (or added it as a tag group directly
by the tag group dialog), and added "Henry X" to it, right?

Doing it this way, you should have all images tagged with "Henry" (before the
change) now tagged with "Henry X" (as you renamed it) and a new "Henry" tag
group no image is tagged with yet.

Or am I wrong? If so, could you please describe again what you did, and which
behavior you expected?

Cheers, Tobias

E-Mail vom 15.01.2017, 15:48 von Martin Jost: