[KPhotoAlbum] Regression with .kim import

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri Jan 6 22:38:25 GMT 2017

Hi Andreas,

On Freitag, 6. Jänner 2017 13:30:21 CET you wrote:
> > Is the path shown in the screenshot valid?
>
> Yes, it is the target path (where the image should end up enventually).

Thanks.

> The images were originally in the same folder as the *.kim.

It seems that this was the info I was missing. None of the test cases used the
"copy image besides the .kim file" option when exporting.
I can reproduce the problem using the .kim file attached.

Btw this .kim file does not work with KPA 4.7.2 either. It seems that the
problem was introduced before the KF/Qt5 port.

Cheers,
  Johannes