[KPhotoAlbum] Regression with .kim import

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri Jan 6 01:42:18 GMT 2017

Hi Andreas,

On Donnerstag, 5. Jänner 2017 21:43:19 CET Andreas Schleth wrote:
> did anyone touch the import facilities?

Other than porting it to Qt5? No.

I just tried the test .kim files from the git repo, and there was no problem.
These .kim files don't contain a directory, though.
(Note to self: add a testcase using directories)

> Tested in Version v5.1-17-ga3ff1ef (and in v5.1-8-g518f050): import from
> kim fails with "invalid URL" - see attachment.

Is the path shown in the screenshot valid?

> My guesswork: The error lies probably in the double "//" or the missing
> "file://" URL-prefix or the case that this is a URL anyway (do files get
> treated as URLs?).

The double slash should not be a problem. The missing protocol specification
*may* be a problem, depending on how the QUrl is created.

Strange thing: I didn't find an error message that looks like the one in your
screenshot (I searched for the string "invalid").

Cheers,
  Johannes