[KPhotoAlbum] no kipi plugins in kphotoalbum on fedora 25

g gsv000 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 27 04:04:07 BST 2017

Hi,

I wonder if anyone else has come across this problem
I have been using kphotoalbum happily over many years, but on a machine
I setup a few months ago with fedora 25, I do not see the thumbnails
when browsing. I can see an image if I click on the rectangle where the
thumbnails should be.
When I go to the preferences and look for the plugin settings I see none
available, although I have installed every kipi plugin rpm in the
distribution.

Does this ring any bells?

Thanks