[KPhotoAlbum] kipi plugins with 4.7.2

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Sep 19 22:00:42 BST 2016

Hi Thomas,

On Montag, 19. September 2016 13:06:22 CEST Thomas wrote:
> with the recent update to 4.7.2. kipi plugins are greyed out.
> What would be good starting point to give support in fixing this?

First you should check whether libkipi and kipi-plugins are still both the
KDE4 versions. If your distro already removed the KDE4 version of kipi-
plugins, you are out of luck until kphotoalbum is migrated to kde frameworks/
Qt5.

We're almost done with the frameworks migration, so it might be an option for
you to cautiously try out the latest git master, which already uses kde
frameworks...

  Johannes