[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum.org developers page

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Mon May 25 11:22:53 BST 2015

Hi all!

Yesterday, I reworked the developers page of kphotoalbum.org. I changed the
HTML and CSS to a slightly more elegant version (one should rework the whole
thing I think ;-) and split the page to two parts: an "Active developers" page
and a "Hall of Fame" for past developers. I also added Johannes and me to the
developers page.

I simply had a look at the git log for the last three years. Those who didn't
appear there were moved to the "Past developers" page. No offense! If I moved
somebody mistakenly, please let me know.

Also, probably there are some of you guys out there who do contribute
regularly but were not mentioned on the developers page yet. Please let me
know. After all, this is a chance to update/add the/a photo and/or update the
text. If you write/send me what should be there, I'll put in on the page.

If no one has an objection against it, I would also work a bit on the whole
page if I have some free time. E. g. changing to a more elegant menu generator
(I have written a quite nice one for my own homepage) and so on.

Cheers, Tobias