[KPhotoAlbum] Crash on exit

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Feb 22 16:22:17 GMT 2015

On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:48:15 +0100, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to say that the linker warning sounds like the probable cause to me. Do you know why there are two different versions of libmarblewidget installed? Is it possible for you to remove one version, rebuild KPA, and try again?
>
> Also, you could try commenting out the two delete statements in Map::MapView::~MapView. Those look like they might be better done using deleteLater(), but I don't want to blindly change things in the hope that it might help.
>
> Can you please report whether either of these things fixes the crash for you?

Not too surprisingly, the dual version was the problem.  I had had
various dependencies that made it impossible to remove one, but now
I'm able to remove libmarblewidget19 and the problem went away.

***  MIT Engineers Football -- Historic 10-1 2014 NEFC Champions  ***
MIT VI-3 1987 - Congrats MIT Engineers 6 straight men's hoops tourney

--Eric Crampton