[KPhotoAlbum] Upgrade messages I don't understand

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Sat Feb 21 10:43:32 GMT 2015

Hi Joe!

> 1) There is the message about letting the database upgrade and then
> saving it yourself.

This is (hopefully) fixed meanwhile. I changed the messages to something
hopefully more clear and added an automatic saving, so that the user only has
to say "OK". Pleas try out the latest git master.

> 2) I got another pop-up about a tag for untagged images (screenshot
> attached) and I don't  have any idea what to do with that either.

Just check your settings according to the path given. This could probably be
caused by a missed/aborted update (esp. if you use a non-English locale).
Anyway, it will not break anything (apart from the "untagged images" feature
probably not working if you don't select a valid tag).

> So far, I have not had to edit anything or add any images, so I have not
> clicked on Save yet.

You should ;-) That is probably the cause for the invalid "untagged images"
message. As said, simply try out latest git master. Does nothing else as 4.6,
but in a more clear way.

> So, I get both of the above messages every time I
> start KPA. This is as it should be - I just don't want to save things
> until I understand what they mean and what I need to do about them.

If you still don't fully understand what's going on after having read the
messages of git master, please let me know. In this case, we have still to be
more precise or so.

Cheers, Tobias