[KPhotoAlbum] Category localization removal

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Tue Dec 15 21:10:54 GMT 2015

Hi list!

Johannes and I decided to remove the translatable names for the "standard"
categories, because they caused a lot problems, and some of them simply can't
be solved if the user switches Locales (as we know now after a lot of
testing).

This means that we had to remove and change some entrenched KPA structures
(dual storage of C locale and translated names, name() and text() distinction
and so on). Very likely, we have some regressions.

Would everybody be so kind to check the current git master for working fine
both with new and existing databases (have a backup ;-)? Also please check the
categories settings dialog.

Any testing would be greatly appreciated :-)

Cheers, Tobias