[KPhotoAlbum] More patches

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Aug 15 15:47:24 BST 2015

...resending because I was sending from the wrong address before..
On Sunday 09 August 2015 12:09:01 Robert Krawitz wrote:
> The other logic problem I see with this is that it iterates just once
> over the EXIF data (which is not in any defined order), so which
> clause triggers (LensModel, LensIDNumber, LensType) depends upon the
> order in which the iterator happens to return on any given instance.

No, it is not dependent on the order:

If LensModel is found, the code uses this immediately.
If LensIDNumber is found, it is saved but the rest of the tags is still
considered.
If LensType is found, this is only used when no other info has been found yet.

This enforces the priority while only iterating once over the ExifData.

  Johannes