[KPhotoAlbum] Tokens and stacks [was: Re: More patches]

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Sat Aug 15 15:45:19 BST 2015

> > If so, we could change the default behaviour and use the proposed patch to
> > only work on the front image of a stack, or maybe the patch would not
> > even be needed anymore.
> I personally almost never want the default behavior, but I hate to say
> that that applies to everyone.

That's why I would like to have some input from others. From my point of view,
the default behaviour is plain wrong most of the time. To me, the whole point
of stacking images is so that one can handle a bunch of images as a single
image. If I want something different, I normally expand stacks (but having
e.g. Shift+Token operate on the top image only would work too).

> BTW, on another note, are you looking at my comments on the lens EXIF
> code?

I did, and I replied to your posts, but my address was not subscribed, so the
list ate them. Resending them now...

  Johannes