[KPhotoAlbum] Associating multiple tags with one area?

Df458 hugues.ross at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:34:33 BST 2014

Hello, I've recently started messing around with kphotoalbum as a
replacement to shotwell and so far I really like having the ability to tag
a specific area of an image. However, I'd love to be able to put multiple
tags one one section of an image. I've tried, and it looks like you can
only associate a single tag with an area. A quick google search didn't
really bring up anything relevant, so I thought I'd ask here:

Is there any simple way to add multiple tags to one area? If not, is there
anything serious preventing this feature from being implemented?