[KPhotoAlbum] People and Locations categories not loaded anymore

Johannes Zarl johannes at zarl.at
Wed Nov 26 23:26:18 GMT 2014

Hi Tobias,

Sorry, I didn't see that you were working on a solution, as well. In the
meantime, I have pushed my own solution, which can be seen in commit 015ccf0.

Could you please all check whether the fix in git master works for your
database correctly?

@Christoph: Sorry again for breaking your database! I don't know how this
could slip past me (especially since the bug affected my database as well!).

  Johannes