[KPhotoAlbum] Super categories makeover

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Wed Aug 6 20:57:42 BST 2014

Hi List/Johannes!

Would you/someone be so kind to have a look at the current supercategories
branch? I think most of the functionality is implemented now. Groups can be
added, renamed and deleted. When a group is selected as a member of another
group, the tree view is updated accordingly.

I also fixed a bug in FileReader: when adding a new group but no members are
selected, the group was written to the db, but it was not added to the
memberMap on a later reload. Now, empty groups show up again.

Apart from the fact that the new code surely needs some review, I'm a bit
stuck at the drag-and-drop thing now. What it should and should not do is
quite obvious: a group must not be dragged to another category or to the top
level. When it's dropped, the user should be asked (by a context menu) if the
group should be copied there (become a new member of the target group) or
moved there.

I found out how to enable drag and drop, but I don't really know how to do the
rest at the moment ... all help would be greatly appreciated!

Yours, Tobias