[KPhotoAlbum] Super categories makeover

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at web.de
Tue Aug 5 16:36:20 BST 2014

Hi list!

I'm just about doing something concerning Bug #237846. I opened the new branch
"supercategories" for this. It's not yet a lot, but please have a look at it,
before I go on in a wrong direction.

I added a QTreeWidget to the SubCategoriesPage, along with two functions
translating the current two-level hierarchy of super- and subcategories in a
tree hierarchy, which is then added to the QTreeWidget.

Is it okay to do it in this way? If so, "all" that has to be done is renaming,
drag-and-drop support and adding new sub-categories.

Yours, Tobias