[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum crashes while generating thumbnails during start

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Thu May 30 00:37:04 BST 2013

Hi Johannes,

the performance issue is not solved, it's still terrible. Maybe even
worse than before. Even if I select a folder with just a few relatively
small images, KPA is unusable. The image collected is stored on a CIFS
(Samba/Windows) share on a local server with a fast connection (1 Gb/s).

I'm afraid I no longer have the old thumbnail database, sorry.

Regards,
Manfred