[KPhotoAlbum] Exif-Infodialog: More obvious UI?

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at isilme.lupus.uberspace.de
Sun Mar 3 19:46:01 GMT 2013

Hi,

To all users of the exif info dialog: do you use the label search feature?

A while ago, I found out about the label search in the exif dialog (more or
less by pure chance; back then there was no UI feedback for this at all). For
reference: you can highlight exif labels by giving the keyboard focus to the
grid component in the exif search dialog, and then entering a search text.

I think that a search box would be more intuitive (see patch), making it
obvious that there is some search functionality in that dialog.

Question is: does the additional searchbox interfere with anyones workflow?
(e.g. because of altered keyboard focus etc.)

If not, I just push it to master...

Cheers,
  Johannes