[KPhotoAlbum] EXIF Search...

Just Lettuce justlettuce at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:57:29 BST 2013

Hello,

Wondering if there is a way to search on specific fields in EXIF
data?  In my case, looking for "LensType:" in the Pentax exif
fields.  It does show in the exif display...  but is there a way to
search on it?  I want to isolate all of the photos done with a certain lens.

Examples:

LensType: smc Pentax-F 50mm F1.7
or
LensType: Tamron AF 18-250....
or
LensType: Unknown (0x07d5)        (My camera doesn't know the name of
this lens, but I do....)

Thanks,
-Neil  (Montreal)
(I'll admit I haven't compiled kphotoalbum myself since 3.1 - using
4.2 on Debian Wheezy now , and enjoying.  Thanks for all of the great work!)