[KPhotoAlbum] Tagging from the viewer

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Jan 24 19:35:16 GMT 2013

BTW, how do I 'stop' speedtagging to be able to assign tokens directly from
keyboard? ESC closes the viewer (and re-opening it of course allows me to
assign tokens as usual)

And just an idea, to fix typos that were matched, it'd be cool if Ctrl+Z
would undo the last tag addition in the viewer.

Thanks for your answers!

Risto