[KPhotoAlbum] Tagging from the viewer

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Jan 24 19:25:41 GMT 2013

Hi there!

I tried to start using the 'tagging from the viewer' feature as described
here:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/category-selectors-in-viewer.html

I faced a problem: taggin people names that have space in them (in format
Lastname Firstname)

Basically the problem is that pressing space jumps to the next image.

So I disabled that from the settings and it works.

Is there something that could be done to prevent this. Maybe ignore the
space-as-key-to-jump-to-next-image when a tag is being written?

Or is this a user error?

Thanks, I'll be tagging my photos now in no time at all - almost.. :)