[KPhotoAlbum] Export data to EXIF/IPTC/XMP

jeskon at t-online.de jeskon at t-online.de
Thu Feb 21 12:35:42 GMT 2013

Hi,

I've been using KPhotoAlbum for quite some years now - it's a great
software!

Maybe you can help me with the following question: Today I spent half
the day trying to figure out how to export the kphotoalbum metadata
(keywords, locations, tokens) to the EXIF/IPTC/XMP tags of my photo
files. I read several forum posts that KPhotoAlbum supports this
feature
but didn't find any documentation about it. A forum user writes about
configuration dialog Settings -> Configure KPA -> Metadata. However I
could only find the EXIF/IPTC-Information dialog to configure which
information to display in the UI (I use KPA 4.1.1) and an Export
dialog
which creates a kpi file.

I need to export several thousand photos and need to embed the
metadata
from kphotoalbum in order to use the photos on a computer which
doesn't run KPhotoAlbum. Of course it would be good if the directory
structure of the directories containing the photos would be preserved
as
well.

Are there any chances to solve this problem? Or can you point me to
any
resource where I can find more information on this?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Jesko

 POSTFACH FAST VOLL? Jetzt kostenlos E-Mail Adresse @t-online.de
sichern und endlich Platz für tausende Mails haben.
http://www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos