[KPhotoAlbum] RFC: New design for Date/Time part of annotation dialog, autorange for datebar

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at isilme.lupus.uberspace.de
Sat Apr 13 13:55:00 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm not really content with the way date ranges are displayed in the
annotation dialog. I've played around a little bit with it, and the attached
patch was the result.
 -> 0001-Redesign-date-time-widget-in-AnnotationDialog.patch

Another thing I've been fiddling with is the range of the DateBar. The second
patch automatically adapts the zoom-level and date of the DateBar to fit the
current browser-view.
 -> 0001-DateBar-automatically-adjust-range-to-images.patch

Could you please try out the patches and tell me if this is better than the
current UI (or how it could be improved)?

Cheers,
  Johannes