[KPhotoAlbum] documentation only accessible after hand work

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun Sep 30 12:30:47 BST 2012

Hello,

I noted once from the mailing list, that there is a special trick needed
to get the documentation in KPA accessible:

> 4.3. 2012, Re: [KPhotoAlbum] Ready for 4.2-rc1?
>
>> [F1] or "Help/KPA handbook" ends with "Documentation not found"
>> My understanding from the compile/install is, that it should be present
>> - isn't it ?
>
> That is a bit tricky as my understanding is that khelpcenter shows
> documentation only from one location. Therefore I have a symlink
> pointing to my KPA installation location:
>
> /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kphotoalbum ->
> /usr/local/share/doc/HTML/en/kphotoalbum

and also .../de/...

Should KPA on install create the links ?
What else is the right way to do it ?
As it is currently, the users have a good chance of not even knowing,
that there is a maintained, up-to-date documentation avalable ! (I wasn't !)

Regards

Martin