[KPhotoAlbum] build woes (from git on openSuse12.2) - "This file was generated using the moc from 4.7.4. It cannot be used with the include files from this version of Qt."

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:19:30 BST 2012

Just a quick comment before reading the mail properly (that'll have to
wait until after work, if problem is not solved by then). Try to build
the whole thing in a different directory. e.g.
- mkdir build (under kphotoalbum sources)
- cd build
- cmake <required parameters> ..

and normal make after that. This way there is nothing left from the
compile on different system. And cleaning the compile stuff is easier
with rm :D

miika