[KPhotoAlbum] lost information

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:04:19 GMT 2012

Helo,

it seems that you have the xml database for the annotations in place. You
should be able to verify this with starting kphotoalbum with -c parameter
specifying the index.xml (with required path) as parameter.

kphotoalbum -c <path-to-KPHOTOALBUM>/index.xml

The default location is configured to ~/.kde/share/config/kphotoalbumrc
using variable configfile.

The khelpcenter documentation is searched only from system wide location.
If PDF or on-line version of documentation is sufficient for you:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbum.pdf
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/index.html

You might want to change the language code to something else than english...

I cannot check the proper location for the khelpcenter documentation
currently so the pdf or on-line versions are your best bets for the time
being.

HTH,
miika