[KPhotoAlbum] Compiling KPA from GIT guide: finding a permanent place to store it..

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Oct 10 19:02:46 BST 2012

Hi there!

in February we wrote a guide to compile KPA from GIT:
http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/RnggClBwaB

I've had it open in my browser since just to make sure it's 'in use'
and not removed as unused (don't know if they do it though..).
I now decided to download it and make sure it's not lost by uploading
it to Dropbox as HTML and txt.

It'd be neat to have this somewhere on KPA site: main site, wiki or
even GIT and then link it from the compiling page.

So if someone has the time to put this somewhere, feel free to use these files:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5115696/kpa/compiling-git-kpa.html
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5115696/kpa/compiling-git-kpa.txt

Risto