[KPhotoAlbum] 4.2 possibly during the weekend

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:45:54 GMT 2012

I just might go for pushing the next release out during the weekend
unless there is something critical still amiss.

If you have something on the works that should be included (like the
German translations) just let me know with a suggestion of when you
expect the work to be ready for inclusion. There really isn't any
deadline when to release so I might postpone for a few days. But I
would rather get it done than postpone it for unforeseeable future.

miika