[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 4.2-rc2

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun Mar 18 08:14:50 GMT 2012

Am 09.03.2012 11:01, schrieb Miika Turkia:
> RC2 is now available in KDE's FTP site:
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/kphotoalbum/4.2-rc2/src/kphotoalbum-4.2-rc2.tar.bz2

Hello,

and another one...
(this is just a wishlist item, so maybe much too late during RC, but it
seems to be simple)

When KPA stores the index.xml, the last line, doesn't have newline
afterwards.
I keep index.xml under RCS revision control. And RCS (or better diff)
complains about the missing linebreak at the end.
So I have to remember to edit index.xml before each checkin.
Is it possible to have KPA add this linebreak on writing index.xml ?

Let me know, if I should enter this as wishlist item in the bugtracker.
(or to forget about it all together...)

Martin

P.S.:
I'm planning for a big bunch of tagging today, so maybe expect more
points...