[KPhotoAlbum] Changing my photo directory structure

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Mar 9 11:08:26 GMT 2012

I have my photos that are managed by KPhotoAlbum stored in
/media/rm0ldata/data/Rita/Rita_Images/Olympus/

I want to change it to
/media/rm0ldata/data/Rita/Rita_Images/Photos with Olympus as a
subdirectory along with subdirectories for my new camera, etc.

Is there anything I have to do other than just create the new directory
structure and point KPhotoAlbum at it?

Will KPhotoAlbum have to rescan my whole large collection after I do this,
and will all my tags in the database be preserved?

Thanks.

Joe