[KPhotoAlbum] git master-branch doesn't compile

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Mon Jun 11 22:25:24 BST 2012

Hi,

Since at least June 5th, the master branch doesn't compile for me. Namely, the
code in HTMLGenerator/Generator.cpp hasn't been refactored correctly. Also,
some compiler warnings have been introduced by the recent changes...

Here are the patches to fix the issues for me:

0001-Fix-compile-error.patch
0002-Fix-compiler-warnings-wrong-cast-unused-params.patch
0003-Fix-compiler-warnings.patch

Ad patch 3: I didn't want to change the API of that class without further
looking into this. Is there a reason why the Export class uses this awkward
bool* ?

Cheers,
  Johannes

P.S.: in case others don't see the same errors/warnings, here are my compiler messages:

ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp: In member function ‘virtual QVariant ThumbnailView::ThumbnailModel::data(const QModelIndex&, int) const’:
ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp:260:82: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp: At global scope:
ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp:287:6: warning: unused parameter ‘size’ [-Wunused-parameter]
ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp:287:6: warning: unused parameter ‘image’ [-Wunused-parameter]
ThumbnailView/ThumbnailModel.cpp:287:6: warning: unused parameter ‘loadedOK’ [-Wunused-parameter]

HTMLGenerator/Generator.cpp: In member function ‘bool HTMLGenerator::Generator::generateIndexPage(int, int)’:
HTMLGenerator/Generator.cpp:228:28: error: redeclaration of ‘const DB::FileName fileName’
HTMLGenerator/Generator.cpp:212:5: error: ‘const DB::FileName& fileName’ previously declared here