[KPhotoAlbum] new HTML-export theme

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:53:34 GMT 2012

Helo,

the download image can be removed as it is not used (should get rid of
it from the Dark theme as well)

The theme name is too long as it is for small screens. I have been
thinking that a bit more verbose description would be nice to have for
other themes as well but that would really require support from the
GUI. Maybe a "Description" field in the theme file that would be shown
under the theme selection. Any volunteers to code it? And a thumbnail
of the theme would also be cool to have there.

miika