[KPhotoAlbum] Picture selection workflow, etc.

josephj at main.nc.us josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Jan 5 20:09:21 GMT 2012

I like your scheme.  I'm going t try it. Then, I'll post feedback.

The only problem I see is adding the no-tag key to each category.  From
now on, no problem, but it will take a bit of fooling around to get them
set correctly for the 24K pictures already there.  I don't think I need
any help with this, I just have to do it carefully.

Thanks.

Joe