[KPhotoAlbum] KPA manual

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 19:10:45 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 06:20:06 Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Johannes Zarl <isilmendil at gmx.net> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 21 February 2012 19:53:53 Miika Turkia wrote:
> > Don't have it in the current version from git. See screenshot...
> > Is there anything I have to activate before this menu item becomes
> > available?
>
> I wonder if you have somewhere a kphotoalbumui.rc with higher version
> number than the official one. The highest found version number is
> automatically selected when creating the GUI. Can't currently think of
> any other explanation.

Ah, I didn't realize that the GUI is created from a config-file. Using the
correct kphotoalbumui.rc solved it. Thanks for the tip!

I'll also add a wishlist-item to make kphotoalbum better runnable without
installation, so that the UI and other resources work when running from the
build-directory...

Cheers,
  Johannes