[KPhotoAlbum] KPA manual

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:48:18 GMT 2012

First priority is to get the content together. The docbook part is
just about adding the proper directives for structure. The KDE
documentation project will do the final touches and makes sure
everything is as it should be and follows the KDE standards. All the
layout should be totally irrelevant as the style sheets and formatting
scripts will take care of that. At least this is what I have
understood while reading about this.

Doing corrections on ready docbook "code" is easy enough and when
editing existing material we should retain the docbook formatting.
However, when writing new chapters, plain text content is enough (not
that adding basic formatting would be that difficult).

Basic git usage is relatively easy. Sending corrections as patches to
the participating people and incorporating them to the local git clone
is one way to do the collaboration. Of course write access to KDE git
would make it even easier. Also I would like to publish the changes in
timely manner so we get the possible input from others as early as
possible.

Any suggestions about better ways to collaborate on documentation are
welcome if there are better options available.

miika