[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Feb 10 11:37:41 GMT 2012

On 02/09/2012 04:19 PM, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> On Thursday 09 February 2012 11:06:29 Joe wrote:
>> Wow. There is a help function! Please add this to the next release. But
>> also check how outdated the content may be.
> Does this mean we have a volunteer for checking the user-documentation? :-)
Not exactly. I printed out the pdf and will read it carefully.

But, I'm not that familiar with all of KPA and I really don't have time
to generate documentation.

However, I am willing to "help" edit any documentation that does get
written. I'm fairly good at English grammar and improving clarity.

I have read and commented on some of the bug reports, but a lot of them
relate to technical issues and testing results. Once someone actually
verifies what works and how and then translates that into English, I'd
like to help polish it.

I'm hoping to eventually get some editing work and need to develop some
references. I also need to become more familiar with markup languages
like HTML and wiki markup.

I'm currently doing some editing for another project which has
progressed through a couple of sections.

https://code.google.com/p/autokey/wiki/InstallingAutoKey

Joe