[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Tuomas Suutari tuomas.suutari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 11:28:25 GMT 2012

Hi!

On 10 February 2012 13:06, Joe <josephj at main.nc.us> wrote:
> On 02/09/2012 09:53 PM, Miika Turkia wrote:
>> Yep, links to this documentation should be added to KPA web site but
>> first we need to figure out how to gain access there :(
>
> Well, somebody (probably Jesper) knew how to get to it on 05/28/2011 when
> they added the news about git, so at least it isn't ancient history.  He's
> still around enough to answer a question or two like that, isn't he?

I think the website is still on KDE's SVN repository. See
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/kphotoalbum/
(So the SVN url would be:
ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/www/sites/kphotoalbum )

> If not, maybe the admins at kde.org can help or maybe godaddy can tell us
> something or, as a last resort, maybe the listed phone number actually
> connects to someone with a clue.

You can try if you can commit there. If not, maybe asking from the
email address given on the above websvn-url will help, i.e.
sysadmin at kde.org.

Jesper: If you're reading, please correct me if I'm pointing to wrong
direction here. Thanks!

--
Tuomas