[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:49:25 GMT 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Joe <josephj at main.nc.us> wrote:
> Wow. There is a help function! Please add this to the next release. But also
> check how outdated the content may be.

I believe the KPA documentation is included along with other KDE
documentation. So when the KDE docs are generated they are generated
for all applications, including KPhotoAlbum. At least this is how it
looked like when I just did a bit of digging on the subject. Anyway
this is something that should be verified and also checked with
distribution package maintainers (e.g. Gnome and XFCE versions of
Ubuntu are probably not installing the KDE documentation by default).

> <rant>
> All KDE documentation (not including non-KDE sites that explain things) I
> have found so far is in an HTML/hypertext format.

Go see http://docs.kde.org/, all the documentation is also available
as PDFs. All docs are written in docbook so converting to different
formats is somewhat easy and luckily done already for KDE
documentation.

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbum.pdf

miika