[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Wed Feb 8 19:48:35 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 08 February 2012 15:55:40 Miika Turkia wrote:
> However, I have no clue about docbook and with a bit of googling was
> not able to convert the docbook documentation to any readable format.

I looked a little bit into it and saw that the main CMakeLists.txt is missing
"add_subdirectory( doc )". If you add this, cmake will use "meinproc4" to
convert the docbook files to a bzip2ed html file build/doc/index.cache.bz2.

I have no idea, however what the build-option KDE4_ENABLE_HTMLHANDBOOK does,
though...

  Johannes