[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:55:40 GMT 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Johannes Zarl <isilmendil at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Continuing with checking old bug-reports, the following things popped up:
>
> It appears that bug "kphotoalbum compile fails w/ KDE SC 4.5.0: docbook
> problem" [#248653] has been fixed in revision
> 384fdd061162ca8259fc7e595e192ae2b023433e.

closed

However, I have no clue about docbook and with a bit of googling was
not able to convert the docbook documentation to any readable format.

> As for bug "Jumping to the next or prev image via Page Up / Page Down is not
> possible in the description field"[#256250], I would guess this could be
> marked "wontfix". Changing the functionality would break the description-field
> for long description-texts.

I do not usually have that long descriptions and was thinking whether
this behavior should be changed or not. However, I do not even use
this feature so it does not really matter to me.

The current functionality of allowing tab key to jump out of
description field is also contradictory to how text edit boxes should
behave.

Anyway, does anyone have any strong opinions about whether to fix or
just close this bug?

> Bug "ThumbnailView requests video preview over and over again when requests
> fail" [#256250] should be fixed in revision
> a993d0377adcb10df2568e460afed2414a4654bf.

closed

> Given the terse bug report, I'm not 100% sure on this: I guess bug "timestamp
> gets added even without clicking "add time info"" [#120861] is not valid
> anymore.

closed

Thanks for these!

miika