[KPhotoAlbum] image search question

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Sun Apr 22 22:42:07 BST 2012

Hi Markus,

As Joe already said, the easiest way to do this is to make the "Pool" tag
independent of "Hotel A" and "Hotel B". And in fact they are independent: not
all pool photos belong to Hotel A (or B), and not all photos of Hotel A (or B)
are pool photos.

An example where it would be appropriate to have some sub-category belong to
more than one super-category would be when the super-categories are in some
way orthogonal. E.g. if you had another category "Poolbar at Hotel A", it
would make sense to make it a sub-category of both "Hotel A" and "Pool".

Regarding your queries (and assuming you have "Pool" independent from the two
Hotel categories):
> > *) search for all photos from hotel A,
Select "Hotel A"

> > *) search for all photos from the pool of hotel A,
Select "Hotel A", then select "pool" (or vice versa).

Hope this helps,
  Johannes