[KPhotoAlbum] KPA4.2 build fail for Ubuntu Lucid and Oneiric

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Mon Apr 2 19:11:12 BST 2012

On Monday 02 April 2012 11:12:34 Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> Just relaying the message from Dominik, who packaged KPA4.2 for Ubuntu..
> Does anyone have a clue why does the build fail / what's wrong with
> the index.docbook and can it be fixed in the source?

My guess would be that Ged Vertaald joined the KDE team recently, and that
therefore the entity for this translator is not yet in the user.entities file
for Ubuntu.

Checking on my debian/sid shows the same, btw.:

# grep -i 'entity freek.de.kruijf' `locate user.entities` | wc -l
1
# grep -i 'entity ged.vertaald' `locate user.entities` | wc -l
0

I have no idea though, how to handle this correctly as a package maintainer.

  Johannes