[KPhotoAlbum] HOWTO: Trying the bleeding edge KPhotoAlbum version from GIT

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Apr 1 11:42:12 BST 2012

I tried the backup script and got the message
User-interface RC-file
(/home/rhk/.kde/share/apps/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbumui.rc) not readable!

I don't have a folder /home/rhk/.kde/share/apps/kphotoalbum at all.
Should I have it?

What should I do in this case, what should a normal,
not-very-experienced user do?
Where is the backup saved, if it succeeds? Did it now proceed to
backup the rest of the files?

Thanks ;)?