[KPhotoAlbum] ignoring hidden files & directories

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:02:42 BST 2011

Hello,

there is an option to configure what directories are excluded. In the
current GIT version it is under Settings->Configure KPhotoAlbum -> File
Searching & Versions -> Directories to exclude from new file search

I believe that it was under the General "tab" earlier.

It is a comma separated list but does not support regexp IIRC.

HTH,
miika