[KPhotoAlbum] Selecting/tagging images by resolution

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kdab.com
Fri May 27 11:36:55 BST 2011

I don't think kpa has any feature for that. I see two solutions:
1/ modify kpa to have it
2/ use shellscripts to identify the images with high enough res, and move those to a high res dir. If you run recalculate md5 before that, then kpa will notice that the images have moved, and move the tags for you.